Friday, October 1, 2010

Love for cooking!

I have grown up spend hours in the kitchen with my mom creating new ways to make food take yummy! Now that I am married and I live on my own I am creating my own creations. Most of the time I steal recipe's from other people and then modify the recipe in ways I think will make the best meal or treat you can have. Friends and Family have always asked me and my mom for our recipes, but do they ever really get those recipes? Not usually. So... I have decided that I will make a blog of my creations so others can have as fun as I do making food.

Starting next week I will have an abundance of free time. I excited to share my recipes and hopefully bless the lives of my friends and family through my love of cooking! I love food. I love making food. I love eating food. I love everything that had to do with food! I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...