Monday, September 12, 2011

My favorite bag sewing project

My junior year of high school I bought a bag. This bag has been the best bag I have ever purchased... well except for my little backpacks... but other than that I have loved this bag.  This bag has been anything from a book bag, scripture back, swimming bag, picnic bag, party bag, and a purse. I loved this bag so much I even bought one for my best friend at the time. 

Unfortunately this bag has seen better days and after 4 years of use it needs to be retired.  Because I loved the bag design so much I had a brilliant idea to create a new bag after my favorite bag. So I created a pattern all by myself  and made this bag using 4 fat quarters I purchased during a sale and a lining I inherited from my grandma.  I love the bag. I think it turned out so cute! I decided to make it an across the shoulder for those winter months wearing the big coats. It will mostly be my new scripture bag.

I am so proud of my new bag and I am excited to share it with all of you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...