Saturday, October 8, 2011

Simple Halloween crafts... under $10

Over the summer I learned to crochet. I decided to use my new found hobby to make Halloween decorations. I made a halloween bunting and I am quite proud of it! I used this tutorial to make the bunting. It was really simple and fun to make. It helped pass the time at my new job. It adds a little halloween decor to my small apartment!



I wanted to do a fun wreath to put on my from door. I bought a cute halloween vinyl from pick your plum for $2.50 which was only shipping! I love finding good deals! I decided I would Put it on a picture frame from DI that I wrap in yarn (left over from the bunting) and a few other creepy crawlies I bought from the dollar store. Don't get too scared next time you come to my apartment! Don't worry there are not TOO many spiders crawling around here! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...