Saturday, June 11, 2011

Baby Shower

As many of you know I want to be an event planner. Last weekend I offered to help plan a baby shower for a friend of mine.  Ever since then all I can do is think of how we can make this shower look adorable and have a blast on a budget.  The first step was to create the invites.
Last Semester I took a visual media class and learned how to use Adobe Illustrator.  I have fallen in love with it ever since.  I dream about what new project I can design.  I had a great time designing this one... If you would like me to design something for you I am new at this, but I am willing to learn new things... So without further ado...

The Monkey baby shower invitation:



text changed for sake of the internet... you never know what can happen 

Let me know what you think... who knows maybe I can plan your next party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...