Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Vegetable Adventures

I have started a new adventure with vegetables.  
Last week I ordered Bountiful Baskets .  
I loved it. I love the adventure of not knowing
 what I would be getting and the challenge to use all of the vegetables.  
Lettuce, Celery, Tomatoes, Potatoes, Corn, Cauliflower
Strawberries, Grapes, Cantaloupe, Banana
So far I have made corn on the cob, roasted potatoes, chicken salad sandwiches
and tomatoes basil parmesan soup from The Toasted Coconut.


I have started another adventure...
I am growing fresh herbs and my husband was so wonderful
and made a planter box to go in my window.  



Basil, Thyme, Parsley


Now we have to pray I can keep them alive! 
And if I do I will have fresh herbs everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...