Thursday, June 30, 2011

Monkey Baby Shower

I had the pleasure of planning a baby shower for a friend of mine.  I was “hired” on as the planner because I want to be an event planner when I grow up.  We had a monkey theme and in my opinion it turned out so cute.  All of the decorations and printouts were original.  I am quite proud of what I came up with. 

We served chicken salad sandwiches, veggies with dip, fruit and dip, pasta salad, cheese cake bites, chocolate banana cupcakes with peanut butter cream cheese frosting, and sherbet punch.

I love planning parties! Let me know if you are interested in allowing me to plan your next party! I do design and all!


Recipe Here



Chicken Salad Sandwiches

1 can of canned chicken in water
1/2-2/3 cup lite mayo
1/4 cup red grapes
1/4 cup celery
1/8 cup almonds
1/4 cup apple
1/4 cup white onion
salt and pepper to taste

Drain chicken.  Chop all of the fruits and veggies into small bite size pieces.  Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl.  Serve on a croissant or dinner roll or your favorite crackers.  
This is always a hit at any gathering!


Recipe Here












4 comments:

  1. What an adorable baby shower! So well put together. I'm definitely going to try that chicken salad too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun get together. The chicken salad looks tasty too and I love a good chicken salad, I'm going to have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO, SO cute! I love that you were able to have it outside too! Looks like the perfect party : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...