Friday, November 11, 2011

Birthday Party Designs

Next week is my birthday.  For as long as I can remember I have had a birthday party. They are usually extravagant and fun mainly because I love planning parties hence why I am going into PR to be an event planner. This year will be no different. I plan to invite about 40 people to come enjoy a hot chocolate bar and games. Really, I just wanted a reason to plan something and design.



Here is a little sneak peak of what I have been working on. The first one will be cup labels or cupcake toppers and the second will be food labels. I am pretty proud of what I have learned and created.  I have really found a love for designing so if you have a party you would like to have free or partially free printables made for please let me know.  I want all the experience I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...